Andrew Watson of ipVA, together with Bernd Geiger of Triangle Venture Capital Group will be presenting the first in a series of webinars on IP and investing for the EVCA on 23 September 2009 at 12:00BST / 13:00CEST.
Andrew Watson of ipVA, together with Bernd Geiger of Triangle Venture Capital Group will be presenting the first in a series of webinars on intellectual property and investing for the European Venture Capital Association on 23 September 2009 at 12 noon UK time (BST) or 13:00 CEST. The debut session will dive right in and tackle Best Practise in IP Diligence for Investors and address:
- what is IP and what are intangibles
- why should we care about IP (varying importance for different types of companies)
The session will then dive even deeper into:
- The real world vs the legal and theoretical approaches to diligence
- IP assets diligence (what questions to ask)
- IP risks diligence (working back from full freedom to operate)
- IP ownership (areas to specifically watch)
- Optional diligence areas (Strategy and Governance)
For more, including how to register, see the Best Practise in IP Diligence for Investors on the European Venture Capital Association website.
ipVA provides IP strategy services and products that help businesses and investors better understand and manage IP. For more, see the rest of our site and get in contact.